Yesterday was a mixed day. I felt strong, I had energy all the way, but it was a challenge since it was difficult to get a hold of food and because of the head wind. I’ve checked the weather forecast which reports much stronger wind against me today….Not sure if I’m prepared.
You’re not guaranteed to have a good day after a couple of 150Km stages. I’m wondering how this day will be. I’m ready to cycle and have told myself that the goal today is Secanj in Serbia. Time will tell if I’m able to reach it or not.