I’m wondering how my legs will be after yesterdays strenght test against the wind. My hope is to be able to reach Kladovo today. Everything depends on the roads, my legs and the ferry over the Danube.
Yesterday was a mixed day. I felt strong, I had energy all the way, but it was a challenge since it was difficult to get a hold of food and because of the head wind. I’ve checked the weather forecast which reports much stronger wind against me today….Not sure if I’m prepared.